This rare property on the rental market will seduce lovers of old stones and beautiful volumes in a green and bucolic area.
Located next to the Domaine de Bossey (Ecumenical Institute) in the countryside, this 18th century mansion has been transformed and converted into two rental homes. The A1 motorway (Geneva - Lausanne axis) to the Coppet / Divonne exit of the International School of Geneva, from the Châtaigneraie-Founex campus, is a 5-minute drive away.
This large house, spread over 3 levels, is located on the Jura side and enjoys a beautiful garden with a view of the surrounding countryside.
- Nice entrance
- Corridor with wardrobes and visitors' WC
- Large living room with exposed beams and open fireplace
- Long dining room
- Independent kitchen with access to the terrace and the garden
- Laundry room and storage
- Master bedroom with dressing room and private bathroom
- 3 bedrooms with wardrobes
- 1 bedroom with access to a large storage room
- Bathroom (2 basins, WC)
- Shower room
- separate WC
- Large bright room with decorative fireplace
- Room with private bathroom
- 2 smal storages
- Terrace enjoying the sunset
- Garden with fruit trees
- Parking: 2 covered places
- Large cellar in the basement (shared with the neighbours)
AVAILABLE 15th February or 1st March 2023
RENT PRICE CHF 7'500.- + individual charges